At NRC Health, we feel it’s important to invest in the
growth and development of students and new graduates.
As an extension of this philosophy, NRC Health provides students and new
graduates with internship, scholarship, and career opportunities.
Create your opportunity
Full time positions for recent graduates
Year-round internship opportunities
Dynamic environment and culture
Develop real and relevant skills to advance your career
How it works – with some advice included
Applying for a new career can be overwhelming for even the most experienced professionals. By sharing insight into our selection process, we hope you will find the experience to be exciting and stress-free. Our selection process begins when you apply for a role on our careers website. Our talent team selects candidates for initial steps based on academic background, extracurricular activities, and work experience.
Work how you work best
Not know everything
Collaborate with other associates
Dress for your day
Invest in you!
Rising Stars Scholarship – $2,000
- Juniors & seniors at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship focused
- October application
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Personal essay and resume highlighting achievement and leadership
Sales Certificate Scholarship – $4,400
- Top 5 University of Nebraska – Lincoln Sales Certificate graduates who have completed an internship
- Must have at least one semester remaining
- Recipients receive a match if hired full time by NRC Health (payable after one year)