New white paper: millennials as parents are challenging the conventions of pediatric care
You probably already know that Millennials have become the largest living generation. And with that knowledge, you also probably already know that effectively attracting and retaining this segment of the market is extremely important to the future of healthcare organizations.
What you may not have considered is that connecting with Millennials is doubly important for pediatric practices now that Millennials are becoming parents and controlling the healthcare decisions for themselves and their entire families.
After further exploring our research, we’re proud to release our latest white paper which delves into how Millennials’ unique perspectives and behaviors change as they become parents.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- Why Millennial loyalty is stronger than other generations if you’re able to attain it
- Why you need to double-down on digital marketing to attract Millennials
- What offerings can influence Millennial loyalty (hint, they’re open to education)
- What are the three components of the all-important “child friendly environment” in the eyes of a Millennial parent
- What is the #1 thing millennial parents think that pediatric care providers should do differently?