Connect, Learn, and Get Inspired at NRC Health’s 2022 Pediatric Collaborative
Shaping the Human Experience, this year’s theme for NRC Health’s 2022 Pediatric Collaborative Conference in Birmingham, will provide a dynamic exchange of ideas focused on improving experiences for pediatric patients before, during, and after care.
Pediatric leaders will:
- Discover innovative solutions and exclusive best practices
- Interact with dynamic presentations to generate actionable insights to bring back to their organizations
- Accumulate a deeper understanding of their patients’ and consumers’ expectations, and be positioned to exceed them
“We believe that our presentations and activities will include advances you won’t find elsewhere—and the collaborative presents, above all else, an opportunity to learn and draw support from one another,” says NRC Health Chief Growth Officer Helen Hrdy. “Your presence, contributions, and networking will be just as significant as anything we’ve planned.”
Topics include defining strategies for improving diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, improving care experiences for pediatric patients with sensory sensitivities, and identifying strategies to adapt and overcome during the pandemic. The one-day event will also include a tour of Children’s of Alabama.
Children’s of Alabama is ranked among the best children’s hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, serving patients from every county in Alabama and nearly every U.S. state. Covering more than 3.5 million square feet, the private, not-for-profit medical center is one of the largest pediatric medical facilities in the country and serves as the teaching hospital for the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s pediatric medicine, surgery, psychiatry, research, and residency programs.
This year’s dynamic presenters include:
- Chelsea Brown, BS, CCLS, AC, Certified Child Life Specialist and Sensory Pathway Coordinator, Children’s of Alabama
- Michelle Kong, MD, MBA, Professor of Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Shelby Chapman, Director of Patient-Family Experience, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Ryan Donohue, Strategic Advisor, NRC Health
- Shanne Keeny, MISM, CPXP, Director, Patient & Guest Experience, PennState Health
- Christa Peters, Collaboratives Director, NRC Health
Stay tuned to the NRC Health website for our special keynote speaker announcement!
To register for NRC Health’s 2022 Pediatric Conference, visit our website.