Don’t miss early-bird registration for the 2022 NRC Health Symposium in Seattle
Transformative. Interactive. Inspiring. These are just a few of the ways past attendees have described NRC Health’s annual symposium, which brings together the most highly regarded healthcare professionals. NRC Health will host its 28th annual special event on August 21–23 in Seattle—and you can save on registration if you take advantage of early-bird pricing by June 27.
The theme, “Human Understanding—Connecting through Stories,” will bring high-performing organizations together to compose a plan for the industry’s future. NRC Health’s Symposium will offer invaluable networking at the Museum of Pop Culture, inspirational strategic education, and internationally acclaimed speakers.
This year’s event will address topics such as the principles of personalization in healthcare, creating customer loyalty that endures, maximizing the impact of every customer touchpoint, and returning to the joy of caregiving. You’ll be able to:
- Explore candid conversations with health innovators and business leaders, and position yourself and your organization for growth.
- Engage with senior-level decision-makers and build brand awareness at our multi-stakeholder events.
- Grow through meaningful and strategic connections designed to take your organization to the next level.
According to attendee feedback, the NRC Health Symposium is a can’t-miss experience, with exceptional messages that stir innovative ideas to bring back to larger PX and marketing teams. “Excellent conference,” said one of last year’s guests. “The sessions were all very informative. I took pages of notes and look forward to sharing what I learned with my colleagues!”
This year for the first time, NRC Health offers new tracks for executives and board members to challenge the status quo and help their organizations evolve patient-experience strategies beyond measurement to truly personalize care.
Executive track participants will work with compelling presenters—and each other—to understand what matters to patients beyond the clinical encounter. Qualified in-person participants will receive a custom Market Insights report specific to their organization from the Human Understanding Institute. Sessions include:
- “Re-establishing Experience as a Mission-critical Growth Strategy” with Brian Paradis, CPA, CMA, CEO and Founder, CSuite Growth Advisors
- “The Strategy of Personalized Care” with Susan Edgman-Levitan, PA, Executive Director of the John D. Stoeckle Center for Primary Care Innovation, Mass General Hospital
- “The Fifth Revolution: Human Understanding as a Key Competitive Advantage” with Jorge Torres, MBA, MEM, Managing Partner, Virtus Partners
The governance track appeals to CEOs and their most forward-thinking board members. Featuring influential and exciting thought-leaders hosted by The Governance Institute, this track will explore the changing role of governance in supporting and guiding the culture of humanized care. Sessions include:
- “How Enhancing Sustainability Can Improve the Bottom Line, Employee Retention, and Customer Satisfaction” with Liz Sweeney, President, Nutshell Associates, LLC
- “Regaining the Power of Imagination to Govern in a New Reality” with Brian Paradis, CPA, CMA, CEO and Founder, CSuite Growth Associates
- “What Matters to You: Supporting a Culture of Humanized Care” with Susan Edgman-Levitan, PA, Executive Director of the John D. Stoeckle Center for Primary Care Innovation, Mass General Hospital
Additionally, there are special sessions from international keynote speakers you won’t want to miss:
- Sekou Andrews, CEO of SekouWorld, Inc., is one of the most successful spoken-word poets in the world. He will inspire you with his cutting-edge style that seamlessly fuses inspirational speaking with spoken-word poetry—think Hamilton meets TED.
- “The Patient as an Active Partner” with Dave “e-Patient Dave” deBronkart, cancer survivor and TED Talk speaker, explains why Human Understanding is essential to healthcare sustainment.
- “The Nordstrom Way to Customer-experience Excellence: Creating a Values-driven Service Culture” with Robert Spector, thought-leader and author of the business classic The Nordstrom Way: The Inside Story of America’s #1 Customer Service Company.
If you’re looking to network and engage with your peers in thoughtful discussions, look no further. You’ll be delighted with our lineup of inspiring presenters, who will provide innovative solutions for personalized care and help you move your organization forward.
NRC Health’s 2022 Symposium
Check out the agenda and take advantage of early-bird pricing until June 27!