HUB23 poster sessions: Powerful patient experience messages to inspire innovation and hope
HUB23 Poster Sessions: Powerful patient experience messages to inspire innovation and hope
NRC Health is excited to expand presentation and networking opportunities at Human Understanding Beyond | HUB23 by including dynamic poster presentation sessions.
HUB23 is set for August 9–11, 2023, in Boston. The conference, will cover innovative solutions for personalizing care, empowering caregivers, and restoring the human connection between patients and providers.
The HUB23 poster sessions will bring motivating messages, thoughtful discussions, moving experiences, and unprecedented innovations to enhance your PX and marketing teams.
Our Exciting Lineup of Poster Sessions:
HUB23 will set the stage to improve healthcare experiences for patients, providers, caregiving teams, health systems, and communities.
- Streamlining Medication Delivery and Improving Patient Satisfaction with a Meds-to-Beds Program, presented by Sara Dwivedi, Pharm.D., M.S.
- Earning a Bundt: Cultivating Compassionate and Positively Memorable Patient Experiences, presented by Melissa Retter, Patient Experience Director, Maine Medical Center, MaineHealth
- Hair-care Equity from the Top Down, presented by Cynthia Lewis, M.B.A, Patient Experience Operations Manager, Nemours Children’s Health
- The Emily Center at Phoenix Children’s: Information Offers Hope, presented by Andréa Aken’Ova, Director, Patient and Family Centered Care, Phoenix Children’s
- Recharge: To Regain Energy or Spirit, presented by Windie Her, M.A., B.S.N., RN-BC, CPXP, Patient Experience Manager, UCHealth
- Operationalizing Key Metric Dashboard Toolkits for Strategic Improvement, presented by Mandy Riemer, Manager, Patient Experience at Children’s Mercy Kansas City
- Service Alerts: Applying Human Understanding to Automated Processes at a System and Local Level, presented by Amanda Peters, Customer Experience Program Training and Quality Coordinator, M Health Fairview
- NRC Health Product Innovation, presented by Jon Tanner, M.B.A., Program Director, Human Understanding, NRC Health
- Real Talk: Using AdVoice to Break Through Advertising Clutter, presented by Andrea Bonk, Program Manager of Marketing Research and Analytics, OSF HealthCare
- How UT Physicians Improved Star Ratings through Smart Request, presented by Sharon Messimer, Director of Patient Experience UT Physicians, UT Health Houston
- Tactics to Drive Excellent Customer Service in a Critical Access Hospital Using Real-time Feedback, presented by Katheryn McWhirter, R.N., B.S.N, CPHQ, Vice President of Quality, Wabash General Hospital
- Creating a Successful Experience Program, presented by Bob Pollard, Patient Experience Coordinator at Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Impact of Patient Experience Campus Structure on Overall Performance, presented by Lucas Gordils-Molina, Patient Experience Director, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- A Review of the Patient Experience in the Emergency Department Setting, presented by Kelly Lieb, D.M.Sc., PA-C, Director of Patient Experience & Emergency Department Physician Assistant, Sheridan Memorial Hospital
- Incorporating the Patient’s Voice in Healthcare—The PFAC, presented by Yinka Oluwole, Executive Director of Service Excellence and Patient Experience Southcoast Health
Poster receptions will be 5–6 p.m. on August 10 and 7–8 a.m. with breakfast on August 11.
For more information, read the full poster session briefs online.