At NRC Health, we feel it’s important to invest in the
growth and development of students and new graduates.
As an extension of this philosophy, NRC Health provides students and new
graduates with internship, scholarship, and career opportunities.
Create your opportunity
Full time positions for recent graduates
Year-round internship opportunities
Dynamic environment and culture
Develop real and relevant skills to advance your career
"NRC Health gives its interns opportunities that can’t be
found anywhere else as an undergraduate."
"I’ve had the opportunity to get real hands-on experience that has enhanced my learning."
"NRC really gives you the opportunity to grow and succeed."
"I was excited about the energetic culture, mission, learning opportunities,
and the confidence NRC Health has in their interns."
Invest in you!
Rising Stars Scholarship – $2,000
- Juniors & seniors at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship focused
- October application
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- One to two-page essay explaining your career plans
- Resume highlighting achievements and leadership
Sales Certificate Scholarship – $4,400
- Top 5 University of Nebraska – Lincoln Sales Certificate graduates who have completed an internship
- Must have at least one semester remaining
- Recipients receive a match if hired full time by NRC Health (payable after one year)
Congratulations to this year’s scholarship winners, Noah Lukz and Kayla Brumley.
Congratulations! 2019 Winners are Alex Hoffman, Allison Weber, Ryan Kalkwarf, Jenna Zeleny, Kayleen Mourey. Not pictured Hannah Krajicek
How it works – with some advice included
Applying for a new career can be overwhelming for even the most experienced professionals. By sharing insight into our selection process, we hope you will find the experience to be exciting and stress-free. Our selection process begins when you apply for a role on our careers website. Our talent team selects candidates for initial steps based on academic background, extracurricular activities, and work experience.