At NRC Health, we feel it’s important to invest in the
growth and development of students and new graduates.
As an extension of this philosophy, NRC Health provides students and new
graduates with internship, scholarship, and career opportunities.
Create your opportunity
Full time positions for recent graduates
Year-round internship opportunities
Dynamic environment and culture
Develop real and relevant skills to advance your career
"I am excited about the energetic culture, NRC’s mission, the learning
opportunities, and the confidence NRC’s leaders have in their young sales people."
"The amount of knowledge and experience I am gaining in
both healthcare and sales is tremendously worthwhile!"
"If you want to improve your sales skills and meet people with
tremendous work ethic, apply for NRC Health’s summer internship!"
"I don’t think there is a better culture or place for a student than NRC Health!"
Invest in you!
Sales Career Scholarship – $3,800
- A minority student
- Admitted (or application in process) to the University of Nebraska’s Center for Sales Excellence
- Interested in and show an aptitude for a career in sales
- In good academic standing
- US citizen or hold a permanent resident visa card
Congratulations! The 2021 Winner is Matt Ginting.
Sales Explorer Scholarship – $1,000
- 10 scholarships awarded annually
- $1,000 applied to Marketing 257 tuition
- Must be minority student at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a US citizen or hold a permanent resident visa card
Congratulations! Winners are Austin Jablonski, Matt Ginting, Michelle Saqui, Eduardo Mora, and Ambi Anuh-Ndumu .
Sales Certificate Scholarship – $4,680
- Top 5 University of Nebraska – Lincoln Sales Certificate graduates who have completed an internship
- Must have at least one semester remaining
- Recipients receive a match if hired full time by NRC Health (payable after one year)
Congratulations! 2021 Winners are Abby Nelson, Bonnie Schuerman, William Jacobs, and Cole Ruff.
Rising Stars Scholarship – $2,000
- Juniors & seniors at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship focused
- October application
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- One to two-page essay explaining your career plans
- Resume highlighting achievements and leadership
Congratulations! 2020 Winners are Bradley Martins and Sydney Long.
How it works – with some advice included
Applying for a new career can be overwhelming for even the most experienced professionals. By sharing insight into our selection process, we hope you will find the experience to be exciting and stress-free. Our selection process begins when you apply for a role on our careers website. Our talent team selects candidates for initial steps based on academic background, extracurricular activities, and work experience.