2022 NRC Health Symposium promotes leadership excellence and Human Understanding
The world’s most highly regarded healthcare-marketing and patient-experience professionals will gather for NRC Health’s 28th Annual Symposium on August 21–23 in Seattle—and registration is still open for you to join.
The NRC Health Symposium is truly a can’t-miss experience, with exceptional messages that will stir up innovative ideas for you to bring back to your larger PX and marketing teams. This year’s theme, “Human Understanding—Connecting through Stories,” will bring high-performing organizations together to compose a plan for the industry’s future.
NRC Health will kick off the Symposium Sunday evening with a remarkable keynote from Robert Spector, followed by a reception and invaluable networking opportunity you won’t want to miss at the Museum of Pop Culture. Home to the world’s most immersive pop-culture experiences, the museum showcases iconic moments in TV, rock-n-roll, science fiction, and much more.
“Bringing together the world’s best healthcare leaders to turn aspirations into action is thrilling for NRC Health,” says Gregory Makoul, Ph.D., M.S., the organization’s Chief Transformation Officer. “We look forward to gathering to focus on mission-critical goals that inspire and inform care for each unique person served.”
International speakers include:
- “Love Affair with Healthcare,” with Sekou Andrews, CEO of SekouWorld, Inc., is one of the most successful spoken-word poets globally. He will inspire you with his cutting-edge style that seamlessly fuses inspirational speaking with spoken-word poetry—think Hamilton meets TED. Read more about Sekou Andrews here.
- “The Patient as an Active Partner,” with Dave “e-Patient Dave” deBronkart, cancer survivor and TEDTalk speaker, who will explain why Human Understanding is essential to healthcare sustainment. Read more about ePatient Dave deBronkart here.
- “The Nordstrom Way to Creating a Values-driven Service Culture,” with Robert Spector, thought-leader and author of the business classic The Nordstrom Way: The Inside Story of America’s Number One Customer Service Company. Read more about Robert Spector here.
For the first time, NRC Health is offering new tracks at this year’s Symposium for executives to challenge the status quo and help their organizations evolve patient-experience strategies beyond measurement to truly personalize the care they provide. Through these tracks, we’ll explore the changing role of governance in supporting and guiding the culture of humanized care.
In-person participants will also have the opportunity to work with compelling presenters—and each other—to understand what matters to their patients beyond the clinical encounter. Sessions include
- “Re-establishing Experience as a Mission-critical Growth Strategy,” with Brian Paradis, CPA, CMA, CEO and Founder, CSuite Growth Advisor
- “The Strategy of Personalized Care,” with Susan Edgman-Levitan, PA, Executive Director of the John D. Stoeckle Center for Primary Care Innovation, Mass General Hospital
- “The Fifth Revolution: Human Understanding as a Key Competitive Advantage,” with Jorge Torres, MBA, MEM, Managing Partner, Virtus Partners, and Jackie Stevens, VP, Human Understanding Program, NRC Health
This year’s event will also address topics such as the principles of mass customization in healthcare, creating customer loyalty that endures, maximizing the impact of every customer touchpoint, and returning to the joy of caregiving. Sessions include:
- “How My Patient Experience Changed My Life,” with Bob Pollard, Patient Experience Coordinator, Hannibal Regional Hospital
- “Rebranding with Love: How ChristianaCare Became the Most Improved Brand in the Nation,” with Karen Browne, VP of Marketing, ChristianaCare, and Craig Fairfield, Managing Director WaxComm
Ready to network and engage your peers in thoughtful discussion during intimate breakout sessions? You’ll be delighted with our lineup of inspiring presenters, who will provide you with innovative solutions for personalized care and help you move your organization beyond consumerism. Don’t miss this transformational event to celebrate strides in healthcare and deepen connections that last.
See you in Seattle! Register for NRC Health’s 2022 Symposium today!