2023 NRC Health Pediatric Collaborative promotes Human Understanding
The most highly regarded pediatric healthcare-marketing and patient-experience professionals will gather for NRC Health’s 2023 Pediatric Collaborative at Phoenix Children’s on March 28–29, and registration is open for you to join.
The NRC Health 2023 Pediatric Collaborative is truly a can’t-miss experience, with exceptional messages that stir innovative ideas to bring back to larger PX and marketing teams. The theme, “Understanding on-deck,” will bring high-performing organizations together to connect directly with their “home team” of pediatrics and collaborate with and learn from peers in an intimate and intentional setting.
NRC Health is excited to host attendees in a private suite on Tuesday, March 28, at Chase Field, where the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on the Cleveland Guardians for a spring-training game. Tickets, food, beverage, and transportation are taken care of, so you can sit back and enjoy America’s favorite pastime. It’ll be a casual day of team bonding—and jerseys and baseball caps are encouraged throughout the day’s events!
Here’s the lineup of speakers you won’t want to miss:
- Hit a Grand Slam: Support Employee Well-being and Deliver a Better Family Experience
Toya Gorley, Improvement Advisor, NRC Health
- Just Keep Swimming: Building Patient Experience Strategy and Infrastructure from the Ground Up
Melissa Warden, Vice President of Clinical Operations, Phoenix Children’s, and Andrea Aken’Ova, DrPH, Director of Patient and Family Centered Care, Phoenix Children’s
- The Board’s Role in DEI: One Pediatric Health System’s Journey
Laura Orr, CEO of Forward Governance Consulting, and Marc Gorelick, MD, President and CEO of Children’s Minnesota
- Leadership Rounding the Driscoll Way—Connecting with Patients and Families
Evelyn Ferrer, Patient Relations Director, Driscoll Children’s Hospital, and Julie Piña, MSN, RN, CNOR(E), NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Officer, Driscoll Children’s Hospital
- Leveraging Patient Feedback and Highly Reliable Interventions for Inpatient Communication
Samuel P. Hanke, MD, MS, MBA, Chief Patient and Family Experience Officer, Cincinnati Children’s
- Co-navigating Care: Bolstering the Parent-child Bond in Post-covid Pediatrics
Ryan Donohue, Strategic Advisor, NRC Health
- Defining Greatness: Culture of Excellence and Sustainability Leads to Exceptional Patient Experience
Matt Chance, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Scottish Rite for Children and Angie Buckmeier, MHA., BSN, RN, Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, Scottish Rite for Children
Ready to network and engage your peers in thoughtful discussion? Join NRC Health and all-star speakers from across the country as we prepare for a future focused on Human Understanding™.